Viewing and saving orders by filters
You can view orders by using filters on the orders page of your Shopify admin. This will allow you to view orders easily based on filters that you want to set, so it eliminates the hassle of going through each and every order. You can view orders by status, tagging, channel, risk level, date, customer, and credit card. What's even better is, you can save each filter so that the orders will be automatically sorted and made available the next time you view them without setting filters again. You can also easily delete orders as desired.
In this article:
Viewing and saving orders
Follow the easy steps below to view orders containing a Discounted Pricing offer:
- In your Shopify admin, click Orders and go to All orders.
- Click the Filter drop-down arrow to show the filter types.
- Choose the type of orders that you want to see to set the filter. In this example, we choose T agged with.
- Click Set value and enter Discounted Pricing in the field provided.
- Click Add filter.
- The orders will then be filtered and will only display the ones that are tagged with discounted pricing.
- Click the Save as button to save the filter.
- In the pop-up window, enter Discounted Pricing in the field provided.
- Click Save view.
- The Discounted Pricing filter will now be saved and set as one of the tabs above the orders table.
If you happen to create test orders to check how the app works, it will be displayed as well in the dashboard. You can delete these orders to avoid confusion especially when it comes to inventory. To delete unwanted orders, follow the steps below:
- On the Dashboard, click on the order that you want to delete.
- When the order page opens, click the More a ctions drop-down menu and choose Archive.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Delete order.
- A pop-up window will appear to let you confirm that you want to delete the order. Click Delete order.
- The Orders page will then show the most updated list of orders and confirm that the order is no longer on the list.
Can I create draft orders?
No. The moment you create orders, the app generates a discount code for them and this code is only good for 15 minutes. It then expires so if you abandon your cart and come back later on, the discount code is no longer valid and you have to recreate your order to go back to the cart again. A new discount will then be generated and applied.
Why does the discount disappear when the customer goes back to complete his order?
Please take note that for the discounts to be applied, the customers should pass through the cart page. If they go directly to the checkout page, they will see a message that the discounts are not applicable anymore. There is also a new feature that the discounts from our app are only valid for 15 minutes on the checkout page.