How are the Stats calculated?
Statistics are details about the numbers that matter. These details give you information on how your store is doing using the app and are shown on the dashboard once you have received your first offer.
This article explains what the values mean on the dashboard and how to read them.
1. To access the dashboard, click Apps in the navigation panel on your Shopify admin.
2. Launch the Discounted Pricing app by clicking on the link.
An overview of the dashboard will then display, showing you the orders that have come in for a specific interval.
Total orders value:
If a discounted pricing offer is present in a customer's cart - this is the total value of the order.
Value of items from offers:
If a discounted pricing offer is present in a customer's cart - this is the total value of the items from the offer.
- Customer has 5 different items in their cart.
- Total value of the cart is $100.
- 2 of the items are used in a discounted pricing offer. These are valued at $20.
- $100 will be attributed towards "Total orders value"
- $20 will be attributed towards "Value of items from offers"
This is the amount of orders that contain a discounted pricing offer.