Creating/Editing an offer
After installing the app, you can now create offers or edit existing offers on your online store that would attract more customers. Follow the simple steps below:
Creating an offer
1. Launch the app and click Create an Offer.
2. Click the drop-down arrow and choose the type of offer. In this example, we select Spend Amount - Get Discount. This type of offer allows customers to get a discount when a specified amount of purchase is reached.
3. The next step will then be visible for you to fill out. Enter an amount that should be met in the Min Spend field. Let us enter 500 as an example.
4. In the Discount section, specify a discount that you want to give out as soon as the minimum spend is met. You can choose the type of discount from % off each product or a fixed amount from the total order. In this example, let us choose 5% off each.
5. Select the product(s) that you want the offer to apply. In this example, we chose Cool Kicks and Awesome Sneakers.
Note: You can also check the little box to apply the discount to all products in your online store.
6. Click Save.
You can create as many offers as you'd like and all of them will appear on the dashboard.
Editing an Offer
1. Click on the Actions drop-down arrow on the offer that you want to update and select Edit.
2. Click the drop-down arrow and select the new Offer Type that you want to change to.
3. Do the same from Steps 3 to 6 above and make sure to save your new updates.
If you need help, click Contact Us below.