How to change the colors of the texts on the discount table
The volume discount table that you can see on the product page appears black as its default color for its title and its texts inside.
However, you can change the appearance of the texts according to your preference if you want to add a little touch of color. Follow these easy steps:
1. Launch the app and go to Settings.
2. Click Discount Table.
3. Click Design.
4. Choose a color by clicking on Font Color in each of the following sections:
- Table Title Style - This is for the title that you can see above the discount table. In this example, we are using Gray.
- Table Header Cell Style - This is the header, the topmost row that you can see on the table. In this example, we are using Blue.
- Table Cell Style - This is for the regular cells on the table, the ones below the header. In this example, we are using Green.
- Discount Cell Style - This is for the cells under the Discount column. In this example, we are using Red.
Note: As you select colors, the preview section on the right will show you how your chosen colors will look like on the table.
5. Click Save.
If you need help, click Contact Us below.