How to delete orders
If you happen to create test orders to check how the app works, it will be displayed as well in the dashboard.
Is it possible to delete orders so it will not show on my dashboard?
Absolutely! You can delete orders especially test orders from your dashboard to avoid confusion especially when it comes to inventory. To delete unwanted orders, follow the steps below:
1. Launch the app and go to the Dashboard.
2. Click on the order that you want to delete.
3. When the order page opens, click the Actions drop-down menu and choose Archive.
4. After the order is successfully archived, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Delete this order.
5. A pop-up window will appear to let you confirm that you want to delete the order. Click Delete order.
The Orders page will then show the most updated list of orders and confirms that the order is no longer on the list.
If you need help, click Contact Us below.