Creating Spend Amount - Get Discount offer for selected customers
Is it possible to create an offer for a selected group of customers only?
Absolutely! You can create an offer that is intended only for a specific group of customers. In this article, we are going to create a Spend Amount - Get Discount offer and make it available only to a specific group of customers. By doing this, only customers tagged with the specific label will be able to see the offer. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Launch the app and click Create an Offer under Manage Offers.
2. Click the drop-down arrow for and choose Spend Amount - Get Discount for the offer type.
3. In the Offer Details section, enter the minimum amount of purchase that should be met under Min Spend.
4. Choose the type of discount and its corresponding amount.
5. Enter the product(s) for this discount or check the box to apply the discount across your entire store.
6. Scroll down to the Optional Settings section and check the box that says Only show offer for logged in customer tagged with any of the following.
7. Enter the customer tag or discount group.
8. Click Save and Continue.
The offer should now be visible only to all customers that are tagged VIP.
If you need help, click Contact Us below.